The results of the Comprehensive Spending Review in October 2010 mean that central and local – government are facing an unprecedented period of financial and operational challenge.
Demographic factors and rising public expectations driving demand upwards as resources contract has meant that Our clients need to be more focused in setting priorities and even more creative in delivering them. Whether it involves contracting out, shared services, collaborative procurement, service integration or better use of assets, the aim is ‘more with less’.
Our associates have a range of skills and expertise to help clients in this climate. They understand the drivers behind public sector organisations and the need to deliver high quality services more efficiently. We have experts in the following areas:
- Procurement commissioning support to Health and Social Care
- Spend Analysis
- EU tendering
- Strategic Sourcing process design, development and implementation
- Category Management design, development and implementation
- E-Procurement and e-sourcing strategy, design and implementation
- Contract Management
- Supply Chain risk identification, mitigation and management
- Potential Savings Identification (Opportunity Analysis)
- Contract Review and Renewal
- Annual procurement Audit
Our team is made up of experienced associates who have had previous, senior management experience in education, local government, the NHS and other organisations. Our clients see us as trusted advisers. They recognise our ability to “make strategy happen” in a way that understands their environment and work with them to deliver sustainable results.
For further information please contact the Team on email@example.com or call 01934 823282 or 07841 785008 and one of us will be happy to assist you!